I was so excited that she could fit into this onsie finally! I know if is a boy onsie, but when I saw it I couldn't pass it up. And see, with a bow she look like a girl:)
Rylee is eying Keo. I think she was a little jealous that he was sitting on my lap. After this picture she kept grabbing his face because she knew it would make him leave. Sure enough, he eventually left and then she made sure to take my whole lap:)
Having fun with dad before bath time!
We went to visit Andrew and Bags in Ohio. Rylee was making the drive in style!
We also discovered the beauty of Nerds. She loved them! One little Nerd would keep her entertained for a while. If made the trip go by a lot faster when she was getting fussy:)
We finally ran out of our Sam's club pack of Puffs and decided to give Cheerios a try. She didn't like them quite as much as puffs but they were good enough:) We would both sit there and eat Cheerios and she thought it was the funniest thing! She would also make quite a mess with Cheerios, but it was fine because they were a lot cheaper then puffs!
On March 19th Rylee woke up with a fever of 102.4. When I called the doctor's office, the nurse said they didn't worry about it unless it was over 104 or they had it for three or more days. I kept giving her Tylenol as the day went on and I went to work that night like normal, because "a fever was nothing to worry about." I left work a little early because I was still worried about her, and when I picked her up from my friend's house, she felt warmer then she had all day. So I took her home and she had a temperature of 104.6! I decided to call the doctor's office to see if I needed to go to the emergency room or if you just wait until the next morning to schedule an appointment. This nurse told me that it was a medical emergency and she could start having convulsions and was blown away that I was wasting my time to call the doctor. I had no idea that 2 degrees went from no big deal to life threatening! So I rushed her to the emergency room, and of course Kenny was at an important dinner meeting and couldn't be reached. But I think someone was looking over me, because my visiting teaching companion happened to be Rylee's nurse! They ran tests, and eventually Kenny showed up when he could get a ride. Her fever broke (Thank you Ibuprofen!) and all the tests came back negative. Finally at 12am they released us with an antibiotic for what they thought was an ear infection. (The next day when I followed up with my doctor they said her ears looked great and there wasn't an ear infection.)
After such an exciting night, Rylee was exhausted, and with her fever finally gone she finally slept!! Here is a picture Kenny got of her the next day. She found her binky and decided to just lay right there! Kenny then took advantage of some cuddle time that Rylee rarely gives him:)
Kenny is already training Rylee to be a climber!
She is the cutest thing! I LOVE this girl so much!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment