Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Happy Easter!

Kenny gave Rylee a bowl of Cheerios as her Easter Basket. She wasn't too amused:) Luckily Grandma Clark sent her a better basket! Here was Rylee in outfit #1. Right when we were about to walk out the door to go to chuch, Rylee somehow peed through her diaper onto her dress.  It had never happened before! I thought Grandma Clark's dress she sent was going to be too big, but it was the only other springy one we had to it would have to do.  and it actually fit a lot better then I thought!  I think Rylee just really wanted to wear her new Easter dress from grandma:)

Here is Rylee is her super cute Easter dress. I love the colors!! We got a lot of comments on it at church.  And I love how Kenny matches her:) Look at this awesome family I have!!

Rylee's favorite part of her Easter Basket were the eggs! She still plays with the eggs! Kenny and I's favorite part were the treats and of course the gift card! Thank you Corine!!! In this picture we hid an egg in Rylee's leggings....it took a little while for her to find it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment