Monday, July 29, 2013

February 2013

Here is Rylee at 9 months.  She is SO much fun.  And she just keeps getting even more fun!

Rylee has discovered the dishwasher! She gets so excited when I start to unload the dishes. She likes to sit right on the door and play with all the silverware.  I have to remove all the knives as soon as I open the door so that she is safe to have fun. It is actually really nice, because it gives me a chance to unload the dishwasher without her getting fussy.

 Rylee loves having the cats around.  She isn't the softest to them, but they are really good about it.  It think they are just starved for attention and don't care what form it comes in:)
 

Here is Rylee posing for the camera. Isn't she the cutest thing?!

 And I love this picture!

Rylee has an on-again-off-again relationship with pacifiers.  She likes them leading up to our trip to Sacramento, and then when we got back she wanted nothing to do with them. Sad day...or month really...
When Rylee was a few months old, Christie got her this awesome pacifier.  I found her playing with it in her room.  She loved to chew on it.  Then gradually it would end up in her mouth and she would suck on it for a little bit...there was hope!  Then she started sucking on it more and more until.... she started liking pacifiers again!!! Thank you Christie!!! Once she started taking pacifiers again she started going down for naps SO much easier!

 Since Jenny lives in D.C., anytime we have a chance to get out of State College (and Jenny is free) we go visit.  Jenny is nice enough to let us stay with her and we always have a blast! It is so nice to have Jenny so close! She does so well with Rylee and even lets Kenny and I go to the temple together. Here is Rylee and Kenny hanging out in Jenny's bedroom.

We finally found a sippy cup Rylee can use all by herself.  She had a hard time learning that she had to tip back the other sippy cups.  Yea for straws!

She is using the walker all by herself! You can see the handle bars are missing... unfortunately, that is where all the noise would be coming from. So it was a silent walker:) She wasn't as excited about using it as I thought she would be.  She loves crawling and doesn't quite understand why walking would be any better.

She still loves bath time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment