Wednesday, August 7, 2013

April 2013 Part 1

At 11 months Rylee could walk....she just didn't want to. Rylee likes to know she can for sure do something before she does it. She is a bit of a dare devil when she plays with Kenny, but when it comes to doing things on her own, she is very cautious. Like when she crawled, she didn't crawl for so long! And when she finally decided to do it she had perfect form!  No army crawling or scooting for her! It was the same way with walking.

We eat lunch with Kenny everyday.  It gives me a break and Kenny a break! And it is a great chance for Rylee to spend time with her dad...and me of course:) Rylee would get so excited to see Kenny for lunch (and still does.) She will be upset when I am putting her in the car but I tell her we are going to see dada and she calms right down. Here Rylee and Kenny are fighting over a Tylenol bottle.  Rylee loves to shake the bottle.  It makes a great rattle!;)

I finally finished sewing Rylee's first dress! My mom and sisters sent me a pattern and fabric so I could  make a dress for Rylee.  It doesn't get much easier then that! I has been hard to find time to sew because there are so many other things I should be doing during her naps, but I finally decided that I was just going to do it!  And it was surprisingly easy! Thankfully, they knew my sewing ability, or lack there of, and got me a great pattern that I could do! And it worked great! Here is my model:)

I love the ruffles on the bum!

We were having fun at bathtime:) She loved playing with  Kenny's cap and goggles.  She will make one cute swimmer some day if that is what she decided to do:)

So Keo decided he was too cool to go pee in the litter box anymore, and decided to go all over our window/dresser and it went all down the wall.  It was SO nasty.  So while I took care of the lovely mess we moved our bed out to the front room.  We got this special spray that breaks down the bacteria in the urine.  It works great but I hate the smell of it and it takes a little while for it to go away.  And you can also see that Rylee is still playing with her easter egg:)

Here is Rylee going down the slide! It was her first day doing it! I had my friend Melanie help her so that I could take a picture:)

Once again, playing with an egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment