After Rylee and I went to Sacramento to visit family, we finally had a break from traveling. There wasn't too much going on, but her are some cute picture of Rylee when she was 8 months old.
Rylee was crawling around everywhere! And it didn't take long for her to be pulling herself up on everything.
Since she loved pulling herself up on everything, we decided to get her a toy that would help her learn how to walk. It was an awesome little motorcycle that had a seat that went up so it could be used as a walker, and then it went down so she could ride it too. Unfortunately, I put it together wrong and we weren't able to attach the handlebars. Luckily, the walker didn't need the handlebars:)
She still loved putting everything in her mouth. (Don't worry, it wasn't plugged in)
Rylee's new favorite thing to do is wave. She learned it from Skye and loves to wave at everyone. She is such a social baby. It blows me away! She loves to be around people and she loves the reaction she gets now from waving at people. There are times I would be worried about taking her out to run errands or to go on a play date because she was being fussy. I would take her out anyways and she would be so happy! She was a completely different baby! Often times you try to run your errands all on one day so that you can get them over with. With Rylee, I learned that it is better to spread them out during the week. I wait until she gets stir crazy at home, and then it is errand time:)
I know, she looks like a little boy, but she looks so cute in those dinosaur PJ's!
I was having a hard time trying to find things in the diaper bag to entertain Rylee while we went grocery shopping. When I pulled out my wallet to pay for the groceries, she grabbed it and was having a hay day! It was the best thing I could have pulled out of the diaperbag!
I was going through Rylee's room and found all of the free samples I had been given of formula and nipples and Rylee got into one of the packages of nipples. She loved chewing on it backwards:)
No comments:
Post a Comment