When Rylee was 7 weeks old we went to Utah to visit family. I was a little worried about the 5 1/2 hour flight but she did awesome! She slept the entire time. What more could you ask for? :) While in Utah we were able to finally get some pictures of her smiling. Sadie was actually the first one to do it so I must give her credit on that.
Addie was checking out her new cousin. She was so helpful with babies! She knew just what to do when they started crying...the magic of the pacifier:) I hope Rylee will be as helpful as Addie is when we have our next one.

Rylee and her cousin Bennett are 25 days apart. Despite how it looks, Rylee is actually the older one. She couldn't stop moving while we were taking these pictures and Bennett loved looking to his right. It was probably safer, since her arms were flying everywhere.
We finally switched them around so it would look like they liked each other:)
And this they actually did all on their own!
And of course while we were in Utah we went to Maple Canyon. It was so much fun! With all of the wildfires we almost had to cancel our plans, but luckily the fire blew the opposite direction of Maple Canyon.
We also went to a lot of Softball games while we were in Utah. Sadie's team kept winning and so they kept playing. Rylee did great at the games. And I was able to learn more and more about softball. And the more I started to understand the sport the more I enjoyed it:)









I'm liking all the posts! These pictures are all just adorable.
ReplyDelete