She is enjoying some time in the sun, watching the ocean, and most of all, the frozen yogurt her uncle Brandon just gave her:)
She was walking really good by this point (all the running around at Disneyland helped her get even more stable on her two feet), but the sand made for some tricky ground to walk on.
Her and her cousin Skye had a blast playing in the sand and getting it everywhere! She wasn't the biggest fan of having to get the sand off though.
Rylee enjoying some time with Uncle Sean. He is going to make such an awesome dad in a few months!! Well I guess is was a lot of months from when this picture was posted. This is the weekend I found out they were pregnant:)
When we were packing up to get out of the house my family was renting, I noticed that I was missing my wallet. I couldn't find it anywhere and I still have no idea where it ended up. Fortunately, there weren't any charges on my credit card. Unfortunately, it made it a little difficult to fly home. I had Kenny email me scanned copies of every document he could and the front desk was nice enough to print them out for me (since the printer for the guests only took credit cards). My flight was at 6:30am, and was told that I needed to get to the airport extra early in order to get through security. So we caught the 4:30am shuttle to the airport. And Rylee was wide awake! The line that early was still insane for security. But since I had a stroller with a baby they let me go all the way to the front! I now know the pain I always thought bringing a stroller would be is not a pain at all! You don't have to wait in any lines! But for some reason if you have a baby in a front pack they still make you wait. After some time spent at the security checkpoint, and some extra screening we made it though! And since Rylee was up extra early in the morning she slept great on the long flight we had to Philadelphia:)





No comments:
Post a Comment