Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Christmas 2012

I have got a lot of catching up to do!  We will see how many posts I can put up in the next hour:)

I will start with Christmas! Or actually a little before Christmas because I thought these were some cute pictures.

I think she is a little bit tired:)

We has a decently warm day so we went bouldering.  Rylee LOVES being outside!

Rylee is enjoying these new rock climbing holds Kenny got.  She might be a climber after all:)


OK, now for Christmas!  It was our first Christmas on our own. Kenny didn't have any "vacation" left from PhD school this year so we had to stay in State College.  Despite missing our families, we still had a blast.  We were able to Skype with them which was really nice, and they some how managed to still get us way too many presents:)

Here is Rylee picking her favorite candy from our stockings.  She is definitely my child! 

 She is opening her first present!

She got some some sweet blocks from Grandma Clark! And an awesome hat that Kim made.  Ya, that's right, she made it!  I didn't believe it either.  It fit her perfectly!!! And it is so adorable! Oh and these are her pajamas from the Clarks:)

Kenny and I had fun building a tower with the blocks and then Rylee had a lot of fun knocking it down afterward:)

And here are her pajamas from the McAllisters.  She is one spoiled little girl!

 She loved candy canes.  But then again, who doesn't:)  She was nice enough to let dad have a few licks.








No comments:

Post a Comment